School to Swoosh Paris - Brand Creative. Production Intern - NIKE, Inc.
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
SCHOOL TO SWOOSH
- School To Swoosh is a new education incubator for innovation. This is about giving young talent the chance to propel the industry into exciting new dimensions, enriching it with new ways of thinking and setting new standards.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Would you friends trust you with organizing their birthday or wedding? If yes, you came to the right place.
- As a Brand Creative Studio Management Intern, you are passionate about creativity, working alongside Editorial, Art Direction, Narrative and Production teams within the city consumer-led projects and reporting to the Paris Studio Manager. We will rely on you on making a project work. (Don't worry you will have help of your team)
- You are hardworking, well organized and enjoy finding creative solves whatever the challenge. A natural teammate with strong communication skills.
- You love being challenged by new projects and you are a great team player, you are both reliable and able to work independently and use your initiative.
- You're a natural team player and communicator who enjoys getting the best out of people. In unfamiliar territories you're never afraid to ask questions but equally you're first to share knowledge and information that aids others around you.
- You are a natural organizer; you can easily work through a constantly evolving landscape and are not phased when things don't go as planned.
- We are not looking for a spotless, impressive CV.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
Day-to-day you will work across the Brand Creative & Brand Marketing functions and support the Paris Brand Creative team :
- On supporting productions from strategy to concept across multiple mediums delivering inspirational stories and experiences for our consumer.
- On end-to-end project follow up, updating teams and project tools with timeline and key moments.
- Working collaboratively to execute against the brief, delivering on time and within budget.
- On supporting resourcing, planning & strategy
- Support the producers to keep our asset management database updated with latest assets, usage agreements and on the studio's finance & budget tools
- As you build your experience within the team and become more familiar with our production processes, more opportunities for you to run small scale productions independently will arise.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
- A multi-disciplinary team of creatives including art directors, designers, producers and narrators with a variety of other teams within the Paris Brand Marketing organization.
- Beyond our immediate teams you will work with our wider creative network at Global, EMEA and with our City Studio teams in London and Berlin.
- You will also collaborate and guide external partners and agencies, including professionals in your respective field.
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
- You have a positive attitude and see opportunity in every challenging situation.
- Respect for others, being proactive and deep appreciation for diversity and equity in the workplace. You must embody Nike's culture and embrace the maxims that it stands for.
- You are a student in graphics, art and design or communication and marketing.
- You are a positive, forward-thinking creative-minded individual with solutions approach and are able to turn ideas into presentations
- An ability to manage multiple projects, working with external partners and agencies in executing marketing plans
- Passion for the creative industry and up to date with current and future technology.
- Competent in iWork & MS Office programs and have experience working with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Experience working in or passionate about sports, the sports lifestyle and the culture around it.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best - and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key.
This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.
Whether it's transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness - inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.