Delivery Driver - Amazon DSP - No Experience Needed - Amazon
Job Title: Amazon DSP DOT Delivery Driver - at least $19.75/hour, Liberty, MO,HMC3
Location: HMC3 - 2361 S Withers Rd, Liberty, MO 64068, USA
Compensation: At least $19.75/hour, plus overtime and benefits
Amazon Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) are seeking enthusiastic, motivated drivers based out of Amazon Warehouse HMC3 at 2361 S Withers Rd, Liberty, MO 64068, USA. As a delivery driver, you will play a key role in keeping our commitment to exceed customer expectations and ensuring customer orders (large or small) are safely delivered on time and at the right place.
As a delivery associate, you will drive a DOT-regulated vehicle, stay active, work independently, and be part of a motivated team that safely delivers Amazon packages to customers in your community every day.
Apply now to schedule your in-person interview and receive an on-the-spot job offer!
What You'll Do
- Drive a DOT-regulated vehicle delivering packages to your community with the assistance of a ride-along Helper
- Work 4-5 days per week and up to 11 hours per day including breaks with shifts available seven days a week
- Load and offload packages up to 300lbs from the truck using shoulder straps and hand carts with the assistance of a ride-along Helper.
- Interact with Amazon customers and the public in a professional and positive manner in the form of a deluxe delivery service across home furnishings, outdoor grills, and other large products
What You'll Need
- Must be at least 21 years old and legally authorized to work in the US
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Successful completion of a DOT physical
- Follow a mapped delivery route, track and report working hours and breaks at appropriate times, adhere to all safety policies, obey all applicable traffic laws, and drive in accordance with all weather and conditions
- Must be able to maneuver boxes weighing between 70 and 300lbs. (team lift), with or without reasonable accommodation
Why you'll love working for an Amazon Delivery Service Partner:
● On-the-job training and opportunities for career advancement ● Great benefits including paid time off (PTO), and healthcare for FT employees ● Competitive wages plus overtime and holiday pay opportunities ● Delivery vehicle provided with on route gas and insurance covered
*Rates vary. Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) provide contracted delivery services to Amazon and are independent employers. Amazon works with DSPs when their applicants or employees require a reasonable accommodation that relates to Amazon's tools, systems, or work areas and therefore necessitates Amazon's input. For applicants with disabilities who may need an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us for more information.