Mars Canada Strategic Sales and Business Planning Undergraduate Internship Graduation-Winter '24 Spring '25 - Mars Inc.
Here at Mars we work together for the world we want tomorrow, for people, pets and our planet. From being a socially responsible business, to investing in our Associates to help them be their best selves - we're always looking at how we can make tomorrow brighter.
As an Associate, the paths you choose, the relationships you build, and the opportunities you make, are all made by you. You have the freedom and ownership to create your own Mars career journey with tons of support and development along the way. We're always seeking to transform today's talent into the leaders of tomorrow - start your journey at Mars today.
Mars Canada Strategic Sales and Business Planning Undergraduate Internship Experience
As a Mars Canada Strategic Sales and Business Planning Intern, you will gain exposure to the following areas:
- Retail sales
- Category Management
- Sales Analysis
What we're looking for:
- We're seeking passionate and driven students who possess a drive for results, thirst for knowledge, and eagerness to build strong relationships.
- We are looking for students who are passionate about Strategic Sales and the CPG industry.
- Eligible candidates will intern the summer prior to their final graduation date
- We have Strategic Sales and Marketing internship opportunities located at our office located in Bolton Ontario.
- Our internships program goal is to give you the experience in the circumstance you receive an offer for a full time opportunity upon graduation. For this you must be mobile as full time roles can vary from Territory Sales Managers to Sales Analyst roles.
- Open to students legally authorized to work in Canada, without the need for current or future work status authorization or visa sponsorship for employment.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Our goal is to provide you with a valuable experience that can lead to full-time opportunities upon your graduation.
- We offer full-time roles ranging from (but not limited to) Territory Sales Manager to Sales Analyst positions.
- Work with over 140,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we're striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- The Mars Internship Experience is a 14-16-week summer program providing excellent depth of experience with real world business problems and opportunities.
- Exciting professional and social engagement activities throughout the experience that provide opportunities to network with your intern peers all the way up to senior leaders.
- Ongoing coaching and mentorship to help you succeed and get the most out of your experience.
- A hybrid work model that simultaneously celebrates the benefits of focusing remotely and the connection & co-creation that happens when we work together in person.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- Some of the perks you will receive are an industry competitive salary & benefits packages, fun freebies, and pet-friendly offices.
- To learn more about what our Associates are saying, explore career paths, and gain valuable interview tips, visit, and follow our sites:
- Website: www.mars.com/careers
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/mars/
- Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.ca/Overview/Working-at-Mars-EI_IE2886.11,15.htm
Mars is a family-owned business with more than $35 billion in global sales. We produce some of the world's best-loved brands: M&M'S®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, BEN'S ORIGINAL® and COCOAVIA®. Alongside our consumer brands, we proudly take care of half of the world's pets through our nutrition, health and services businesses such as Banfield Pet Hospitals™, BluePearl®, Linnaeus, AniCura, VCA™ and Pet Partners™. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. Our Five Principles - Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom - inspire our 140,000 Associates into taking action every day towards creating the world we want tomorrow
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.